These Conditions are issued by ARL and apply to all Attendees of the Racecourse. Entry to the Racecourse constitutes acceptance of these Conditions and will result in a legally binding contract between you and us governing your presence on the Racecourse. This contract includes (a) these Conditions (b) any Special Conditions (c) any conditions specific to your Ticket, (d) the BHA General Instructions and Orders and Rules of Racing; and (e) Applicable Law;
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions of Entry (these Conditions) consist of the general conditions set out in Part I (General Conditions) and the special conditions set out in Part II (Special Conditions.
Part 1 - General Conditions
The General Conditions apply to all Attendees. Unless an Attendee informs ARL that permission to enter the Racecourse under one of the categories of Special Condition is required, all Attendees will be admitted on the terms of the General Conditions only. To obtain permission to enter the Racecourse under one or more of the categories of Special Condition an entrant must make a specific request to ARL. A person will only be regarded as entitled to enter the Racecourse under one or more of the categories of Special Condition where expressly and specifically granted the right to do so by ARL. Special Conditions for the following classes of attendee can be found in Part II of these Conditions:
•Participants in Racing / Racing Professionals
•Media Contractors and Licensees
•Contractors, Trades and Exhibitors
An Attendee may be permitted access to the Racecourse on the basis of more than one of the categories of Special Condition. Each category of Special Condition shall take effect without prejudice to the others.
Please note that the conditions specific to your ticket may disapply certain conditions of the General Conditions. Please see the conditions specific to your ticket for more information. Where there is any inconsistency between the General Conditions and the conditions specific to your Ticket, the conditions specific to your Ticket shall take precedence.
If you do not understand or have any questions relating to these Conditions you should contact the ARL without delay for clarification.
Entry to the Racecourse shall be at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse entry to or expel any person from the Racecourse who is, whom we reasonably believe to be, or who to the best of our knowledge has in the past been, in breach of these Conditions, or any other terms, conditions or regulations governing access to the Racecourse.
Please note in particular:
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be requested and, if so, must be provided.
- The use of recording or communications equipment (e.g. cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, tablets and laptops) is strictly regulated by these Conditions. You must not use or make available any photograph, video footage or any other race data for commercial purposes (whether or not you receive payment in return). Please see Condition 9.
- Many races and fixtures are given coverage and made publicly available on television, radio, on the internet and in print and various other forms of media throughout the world. By entering the Racecourse you accept (for yourself and on behalf of any children in your care) that you/they may appear in such coverage/material. If you do not wish to be included in such coverage/material, please do not attend the Racecourse. Please see Condition 11.
- Our liability under these Conditions is limited. Please see Condition 13;
- We reserve the right to search you and your belongings at any time whilst you are at the Racecourse. If you refuse a request to search you or your belongings, we might require you to leave the Racecourse.